If you are looking to disable international order on digital products or simply want to limit sales of your digital products to exclude EU countries (yep, those VAT rules ruin everything), then here is a guide for you.
- Got to Settings > Markets
- You will see your local market and an international markets.
- If you want to disable international sales for your digital products, simply deactivate the International market by clicking manage and changing status to inactive.
- If you want to limit sales to specific countries, click manage and remove countries you don't want to sell to.
- Go to your Product page. Next to the Publishing, click Manage and add or remove the product from the market.
That's all you have to do!